Essentially everyone knows that a well-designed interior environment is extremely important for physical and emotional well-being. But there are aspects of interior design — elements such as balance, scale, traffic flow, color psychology, pattern mixing, space planning, state and city codes — that can be quite challenging for a busy non-designer to deal with or utilize effectively.
This is where a trained, experienced, accredited, and versatile professional interior designer can be of great value in helping you achieve your design goals. Whether you want to create a warm, family-friendly home, or a sophisticated, professional office space, I would like to be that person for you.
Recent Awards and Continuing Education Credits:
- 2014 Southern Spring Show – Second Place winner
- 2013 Southern Christmas Show – First Place Winner
- 2013 Southern Spring Show – First Place Winner
- Paint Technology: Chemistry and Performance
- Sustainability Essentials – Energy Efficient Lighting
- The Art and Craft of Arts and Crafts
- How to Warm up a Modern Room
- Window Treatments for Interior Design Professionals
Ruth McKinney, IDS Associate, Allied ASID, SFC, GREENleader AP, DCC